|Monday 30 November 2015|
Hi Sarah, how are you?
Click to openMy Passions Network Sites:
No gifts yet
Hello. My name is Sarah and i am 34 years old. I was born with Scoliosis which is a curve of the spine. I am short in stature for my age. I enjoy eating out, listening to music , writing poems, mobile photography and using the internet. I am looking for online friends.
About Me (My Interests / Hobbies / Groups)
- Hobbies & Interests
- internet, movies, music, shopping, television
- Body Type
- romantic comedy, comedy, drama, psychological thrillers, romance
- Eye Color
- Hair Color
- Have Kids
- no - do not want kids
- Education Level
- currently in college
- Income level
- that's private
- Do you smoke?
- no - open to dating smokers though
- Do you drink?
- I currently live
- Socially, I am
- better in small groups, shy at first, but warm up quickly
- Food Related
- Chinese, Fast Food, Indian, Italian
- socially, never, let's see, how should I answer this (wink, wink)
- I'm looking for
- friends only
- My Sign
- capricorn : dec. 22-jan. 19
- No pets currently (and not interested in any)
- Dance, Indie, Pop, R and B, Soul
- Hair Style
- Spina-Bifida ; Born Disabled
About My Match (What I'm looking for)
No preferences defined yet!
CUTEGINGER's Profile Link:
Current Favorite Websites for CUTEGINGER*
Last forum posts of CUTEGINGER on Disabled Passions
Current Favorite Books for CUTEGINGER
No Favorite Books added yet.
Visit the Disabled Passions Book Library
Current Favorite Video Games for CUTEGINGER
No Favorite video games added yet.
Visit the Disabled Passions video game Library
Disabled Passions: Report This Profile
If you see spam, fake information, nonsense information, offensive information or an empty profile, please click the button below and enter your reason for reporting this profile. It will be reviewed promptly.
Note: Reporting Tool Only Visible To Logged In Members
- Camera Mouse
- Disability Resources
- Governmental Disability
- disABILITY Information & Resources
- Internet Accessibility Guide
- Speech Disorder Resources
FIND Other Singles In