Other places to find me:
JEREMY66 has no current links.
Click to openMy Passions Network Sites:
No gifts yet
I have a zillion interests, especially music, movies, sports (Baseball, Hockey, Tennis), laughter, and most of all I love to learn and grow. I love people and being social but ever since my disability has effected my life, (Many many years now.) I stopped being social for quite some time. All my old friends I no longer associate with just because I now feel I'm out of place with them. Most of my friends of the past were either sports friends or people I played music with as I use to play a few instruments. That's all behind me now as I'm no longer able to do those things like I use to. After years of struggle, really my life today has become quite good again, though I do feel a definite lack of a social life, so that's why I'm here. Trying to meet others who I may share common interests and/or goals with, and who also may better understand living with a disability. I'm on PWD assistance and I also began building my own business a while back, which has had nothing but great early success and has been a lot of fun for me. I've become an award winning and multiple record holding online seller all in far less than a year. So that's been pretty exciting. I studied business in my early 20's and managed a pretty large store in Vancouver in my 20's as well. I feel my present life would be quite complete really if I was to meet the right person or people to share it with. Friends, business partners, a mate, who knows? I'm very open minded and have no definitive expectations. I feel at times, even though I keep myself busy and growing, I do lack a good friend or circle of decent friends. I imagine this is somewhat common for people with disabilities, but perhaps I'm wrong. People who have always had a disability may have had very different experiences because they grew up around many other people that have disabilities as well. I really don't know. Anyway, don't hesitate to contact me and say hi or whatever. I'm very friendly and I respect all people.
About Me (My Interests / Hobbies / Groups)
- Body Type
- Have Kids
- no - maybe with the right person
- Education Level
- some college
- Manufacturing / Distributions, Artistic / Musical, Construction / Craftsman, Education / Academic Research, Entertainment / Media, Executive / Management, Internet, Other, Sales / Marketing, Technical / Science / Engineering
- I currently live
- white trash, activist, introvert, artistic, clown, conservative, extrovert, fashionista, fun loving, intellectual, thrifty, jock, liberal, loner, lover, nerd, pirate, professional, punk, romantic
- Religious Views
- Not Religious, but Spiritual
- My Sign
- aquarius : jan. 20-feb. 18
- Back Problems ; Chronic Pain Syndrome (CPS) ; Long-Term Disability ; Seeking Companionship ; Seeking Friends ; Seeking Fun Relationship ; Seeking Long-term Relationship ; Seeking Relaxed Dating
About My Match (What I'm looking for)
No preferences defined yet!
JEREMY66's Profile Link:
Current Favorite Websites for JEREMY66*
Favorites / Friends for JEREMY66
Last forum posts of JEREMY66 on Disabled Passions
No forum posts yet
Current Favorite Books for JEREMY66
No Favorite Books added yet.
Visit the Disabled Passions Book Library
Current Favorite Video Games for JEREMY66
No Favorite video games added yet.
Visit the Disabled Passions video game Library
Disabled Passions: Report This Profile
If you see spam, fake information, nonsense information, offensive information or an empty profile, please click the button below and enter your reason for reporting this profile. It will be reviewed promptly.
Note: Reporting Tool Only Visible To Logged In Members
- Camera Mouse
- Disability Resources
- Governmental Disability
- disABILITY Information & Resources
- Internet Accessibility Guide
- Speech Disorder Resources
FIND Other Singles In