Other places to find me:
GLORIOUSBEARD has no current links.
Click to openMy Passions Network Sites:
| Sunday 02 August 2015|
Ready to try again.
Ready to try again. Lets get my disability out there immediately so you know what you are dealing with. It is some form of CCD (Central Core Disease), extremely rare, so rare actually that most doctors that specialize in neurological/muscular dystrophies have never heard of such things. I basically have issues with stairs and getting up from falls. I also really can't lift anything heavy at all. A general muscle weakness I guess is the best way to describe it. Now lets get to the awesomeness that is me. I have brown hair.....bald on top(yeah, thinkin' bout just shaving it all),brown eyes, and I have an AMAZING beard. I love sports and video games and have ink of both my favorite team and favorite game so I have tattoos. I also enjoy most types of music(been on a jazz/swing kick lately), book reading (mostly classic literature), reasonable hiking, camping, cooking, or even just marathon watching shows at home (everything from House of Cards to Adventure Time). I even like trying new things; my roommate got me to try Earl Grey tea the other day and I immediately loved it. I'm very open-minded and would probably like just about every type of person so long as the were generally kind and happy people. I guess kindness and honesty are the two most important traits I would look for in a person. I would want something serious, I've never had a casual romance and I doubt I would be any good at it. It would probably be a pretty slow evolving relationship as I said before, I am shy and my history of trying to make the first moves in any stage of a relationship have been described as "awkward" and "hilarious". I may not be strong enough to pick you up, but my shoulder will always be able to hold up your head no matter how much stress or sadness it may carry. I want someone who can see the importance of that.
About Me (My Interests / Hobbies / Groups)
- Hobbies & Interests
- board games, music, television, chess, nature, video games, computers, puzzles and brain teasers, cooking & recipes, reading, science, fishing, sports, history, target practice, baking, movies
- Body Type
- large, disabled
- black & white films, mockumentaries, classics, murder mysteries, comedy, psychological thrillers, drama, romantic comedy, fantasy, sci-fi, westerns, action, horror, animation, indie
- Eye Color
- Hair Color
- dark brown
- single - never married
- Have Kids
- no - maybe with the right person
- Education Level
- some college, currently in college, college grad
- Medical / Health Services, Technical / Science / Engineering
- Income level
- that's private
- Do you smoke?
- Do you drink?
- socially, beer, liquor
- I currently live
- with roommate(s)
- Socially, I am
- better in small groups, comic relief, shy at first, but warm up quickly
- Political Views
- independent, libertarian
- Food Related
- Raw Food, Carnivore, Eat Out Frequently, Fast Food, Italian, Japanese
- coffeeholic, redneck, fun loving, hipster, intellectual, introvert, loner, artistic, nerd
- Religious Views
- Christian, Agnostic
- does coffee count?, let's see, how should I answer this (wink, wink), never
- I'm looking for
- soulmate, the yin to my yang, conversation, dating, miss right, relationship, romance
- My Sign
- aquarius : jan. 20-feb. 18
- No pets currently (but like them)
- Opera, Celtic, Progressive Rock, Choir, Reggae, Classical, Country, Rock, Folk, Alternative Rock, Indie, Bluegrass, Jazz
- Hair Style
- Health Related
- chronic health issues
- Long-Term Disability ; Muscular Dystrophy ; Born Disabled
About My Match (What I'm looking for)
No preferences defined yet!
GLORIOUSBEARD's Profile Link:
Current Favorite Websites for GLORIOUSBEARD*
Last forum posts of GLORIOUSBEARD on Disabled Passions
No forum posts yet
Current Favorite Books for GLORIOUSBEARD
No Favorite Books added yet.
Visit the Disabled Passions Book Library
Current Favorite Video Games for GLORIOUSBEARD
No Favorite video games added yet.
Visit the Disabled Passions video game Library
Disabled Passions: Report This Profile
If you see spam, fake information, nonsense information, offensive information or an empty profile, please click the button below and enter your reason for reporting this profile. It will be reviewed promptly.
Note: Reporting Tool Only Visible To Logged In Members