Other places to find me:
BLUTHCOATCB has no current links.
Click to openMy Passions Network Sites:
No gifts yet
I`m not the only person on Earth with NLD am I?
Am I the only one with NLD? I am a 33 year old with a Non-Verbal Learning Disorder and Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (currently in remission, but still suffering some residual effects). I am a huge geek. I love gaming. I enjoy playing card games with my friends (especially Magic and Cards Against Humanity). I love writing adventures for my friends to go on when we play D&D (which is not so often these days. Real life, c'est la vie). I love video games, and have since I was small. When I'm not nerding it up, I am usually either surfing the web for stupid internet videos/comics, trying to write stuff (I was an aspiring novelist a long time ago and I'm trying to regain my form), and even learning a little bit about world history. (I was able to get my minor in it without really trying). I'm looking for somebody who shares my interests and can engage me intellectually. Somebody mature enough to stay out of trouble for not so mature that they're above doing 'kid things.' Somebody who is looking for something between 'one night stand' and 'matching sweaters' even if they don't know what exactly that is. I'm a teetotaler and am looking for somebody with a similar (if not as extreme) mindset. And obviously somebody who understands that it took me a lot to even get 'this' far.
About Me (My Interests / Hobbies / Groups)
- Body Type
- sci-fi, action, comedy, animation
- Eye Color
- Hair Color
- single - never married
- Have Kids
- no - do not want kids
- Education Level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Income level
- Less than $25,000
- Do you smoke?
- no - will not date a smoker
- I currently live
- with parents
- Socially, I am
- comic relief, better in small groups
- Political Views
- Food Related
- Fast Food, Eat Out Frequently, Carnivore, Chinese
- artistic, loner, geek, introvert, liberal, frugal
- Religious Views
- let's see, how should I answer this (wink, wink)
- I'm looking for
- relationship, dating, miss right, romance
- My Sign
- i was born in september
- No pets currently (but like them)
- Alternative Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Rock
- Hair Style
- short hair
- Fitness & Sports
- bowling, swimming, walking
- Health Related
- challenging dietary issues, western medicine, challenging health issues, chronic health issues, in remission
- Learning Disability ; Depression ; Seeking Romance ; Seeking Companionship ; Seeking Others Who Understand ; Born Disabled ; Autism
About My Match (What I'm looking for)
No preferences defined yet!
BLUTHCOATCB's Profile Link:
Current Favorite Websites for BLUTHCOATCB*
Favorites / Friends for BLUTHCOATCB
Last forum posts of BLUTHCOATCB on Disabled Passions
No forum posts yet
Current Favorite Books for BLUTHCOATCB
No Favorite Books added yet.
Visit the Disabled Passions Book Library
Current Favorite Video Games for BLUTHCOATCB
No Favorite video games added yet.
Visit the Disabled Passions video game Library
Disabled Passions: Report This Profile
If you see spam, fake information, nonsense information, offensive information or an empty profile, please click the button below and enter your reason for reporting this profile. It will be reviewed promptly.
Note: Reporting Tool Only Visible To Logged In Members
- Camera Mouse
- Disability Resources
- Governmental Disability
- disABILITY Information & Resources
- Internet Accessibility Guide
- Speech Disorder Resources
FIND Other Singles In